The Pixie-32 is a 32-channel data acquisition system designed for instrumenting large scale radiation detectors in the Nuclear Physics community at relatively low cost, and offers the following advantages:
- Digital spectrometry and waveform analysis for 32 input signals per module in compact 3U PXIe format.
- PCI Express data transfer supports read out of multiple modules in parallel.
- Adaptable front-end to match a range of experiments and applications.
- High Density front panel input connector for compact connectivity.
- Cost per channel reduced by up to x10.